Sunday, January 25, 2015

Enoughness

I am enough.   You are enough.  We are enough.   I become caught up in the rat race of trying to prove my worth by doing enough, striving enough, owning enough, giving enough.  I judge your worth by my criticism, disapproval, blame, and rejection.  I am tired of measurements of  more or less, too much or too little, grades, ranks, promotions, titles, top/bottom, being torn apart by discontent, jealousy, envy and struggle. 


Today, I choose to be here and now, how I am and where I am, how you are and where you are.  Acceptance of myself and acceptance of you brings me peace of mind.  I can let go of the illusion that you or I need to change to be loved or accepted.  I see you, do you see me?  I am enough and so are you.  In this very moment, here and now, we have enough-ness.  What a relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment