Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Now Is The Time

What will I regret having not finished?  If I were to pass from here today would I feel incomplete?  I wonder what I put off and procrastinate on taking action?  It’s easy to say there’s always tomorrow.  I can delay starting projects, getting healthy, making amends, taking time off, spending or saving money; there are so many promises I often make to myself which never come to fruition. 

Today, I choose to be mindful of those moments when I tell myself – ‘I can do that later, in the future, another time…’- and ask myself is that really true or am I making excuses?  I want to live today as though I won’t get another chance so I appreciate the time I am given, the people I encounter and the opportunities I have.  It would be very sad to look back and regret not having lived the life I wanted to life.  Now is the time!Today, I choose to be mindful of those moments when I tell myself – ‘I can do that later, in the future, another time…’- and ask myself is that really true or am I making excuses?  I want to live today as though I won’t get another chance so I appreciate the time I am given, the people I encounter and the opportunities I have.  It would be very sad to look back and regret not having lived the life I wanted to life.  Now is the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment